Working through the resource and completing the self-assessment will help you identify areas where policies and practices within your organisation support person-centred practice and opportunities for improvement.
After completing the assessment, you will receive a customized report that provides an aggregate view of how respondents think your organisation is performing across the five VALUEs. It will help you to:
- Describe what person-centred support looks like for your organisation
- Facilitate conversations about person-centred care with your consumers and staff
- Identify current practice and processes that are consistent with person-centred care so they can be sustained
- Identify practice and processes that you would like to strengthen
- Prioritise and plan the way forward
The insights from the assessment provide an excellent foundation for conversations and decision-making about actions to make your organisation a preferred provider and a place where staff want to work.
Continue to the next page: How to conduct the self-assessment?
Continue to the next page